Saturday 6 June 2015

London Illustrators - Clare Halifax

Clare Halifax is one of Print Club's artists, I saw her work on the first day of my internship there in the gallery and was amazed by the detail and the skill that goes into her screenprints. Some of her prints are absolutely massive and I always get distracted when I see them at Print Club because there is just so much to look at! 



I could write a lot more about Clare's work and how much I love it but really I think her prints speak for themselves. She makes London and all the other places she illustrates look magnificent and just looking at her prints makes me even more excited that I get to spend time living here.

You can see more of Clare's work on her website, or buy a print from Print Club!









No comments:

Post a Comment